Flock Networks Routing Suite implements the following RFC's.
- RFC 4271 A Border Gateway Protocol 4 (BGP-4)
- RFC 4760 Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4
- Currently only IPv4 (AFI 1) and Unicast (SAFI 1) are supported
- RFC 5492 Capabilities Advertisement with BGP-4
- RFC 8654 Extended Message Support for BGP
RFC 2328 OSPF Version 2
The following sections of RFC 2328 are not yet supported;
- Stub Areas (3.6 Supporting stub areas)
- Virtual Links (15. Virtual Links)
- Authentication (D. Authentication)
- Non-broadcast networks (1.2. Definitions of commonly used terms)
Cisco routers enable RFC 5613 "Link Local Signaling" (LLS) by default. Flock Networks OSPFv2 does not yet support RFC5613. To inter-operate LLS needs to be disabled on the Cisco device.
router ospf <n> no capability lls
If you are hitting this problem, the Flock Networks router will be logging a warning.
[WARN flockd::ospf::ospf_intf] Rx OSPF Header sanity failed: "Rx Pak Hello ignore, Options mismatch, expected [E] got [E | L] from RouterId(192.168.0.4)